The Impact of Peer Personality on Academic Achievement
- Times Higher Education – Students‘ hard work rubs off on classmates‘ grades
- BOLD blog Video Summary– Students exposed to more hardworking peers achieve higher grades
Gender Bias in Teaching Evaluations
- The Economist – Academic sexism: Research suggests students are biased against female lecturers
- Süddeutsche (in German) – Zu blöd für Mathe
«High» Achievers? – Cannabis Access and Academic Performance
What happens when students lose legal access to cannabis?
- The Washington Post – These college students lost access to legal pot — and started getting better grades
- The Guardian – Cannabis smokers warned they risk poorer exam grades
- Interview with BYUradio – What happens when students lose legal access to cannabis?
- The Hechinger Report – Marijuana, achievement and the teen brain
- VOX – A new study shows marijuana legalization really might hurt academic performance
- The Independent
- National Public Radio (NPR) summarized our “High Achievers“ article.